Sago Boulevard

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ten Random Things

I've been tagged by Seth. Ten random things about myself:

1. I'm an excellent doodler.
2. I'm very aware that what I like to read and talk about are of little interest to almost everybody else.
3. I have a terrible sense of direction.
4. I wish I were one of those people who has good taste in music but I'm not.
5. I tend to walk in circles around my apartment when I'm deep in thought.
6. I started this blog in part because, while writing my senior thesis, I needed a way to waste time without leaving the library.
7. I'm addicted to caffeine.
8. I've never been to Europe.
9. I don't like salad.
10. After finishing this post, I'm planning on taking a shower.

I tag Romach (yes, I know I still haven't done your meme; I'm getting to it), Jewish Atheist, Orthoprax, and Nephtuli.