Sago Boulevard

Monday, June 27, 2005

Life Update

I've been in my apartment for about three weeks now. I don't really have set schedule at this point, but I've somehow still managed to be busy. Mornings - Mon., Tues., Wed. - I sit in on R. Sacks' shiur (lecture). It just started last week and continues into July so the timing was perfect for me. This morning, I think I began understanding a little bit so I'm optimistic. (I even took notes! That's very rare for me). My Kaplan LSAT course starts next week, Tues. and Thurs. evenings at Fordham and my roommate is supposedly moving in within the next few days. That should keep me fairly busy, especially if I take the LSAT course seriously. Over the weekend, I started reading Ronald Dworkin's Law's Empire. I'll probably post some thoughts on it as I read more.